Ticia Mangino Photography

Monday, May 25, 2009

Chris & Jody are married!!!!




Yesterday I shot one of the most beautiful and fun weddings ever! If you would have asked me last week to describe my ideal wedding to shoot this would have been it. Vintage car (Jody's Dad's), birdcage veil, wonderful couple who is soooooooo in love! What an amazing and romantic day. It was super warm out when we were shooting these images but elegance and good old fashioned romance prevailed. I just had to put up this sneek peek for everyone to enjoy, I can't wait to edit the rest of the images!
Congratulations again to Jody and Chris! I hope they are having a great time on their cruise!
Oh, and a shout out Sarah & Mercedes at CJ Cochran and Co. in New Castle, PA for the wonderful job on Jody's hair and make-up! I will most certainly be blogging this one again in a few weeks, you won't believe the handmade details!!!

No comments: